Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tanya Burr's Nail Varnish In Little Duck

Hello my lovely's

Quick review of Tanya Burr's nail varnish in Little duck

Tanya Burr nail varnish little duck

This colour is beautiful. It is the most gorgeous mint green colour verging on greeny blue. The nail varnish lasts on the nails sooo well, had it on for 5 days before it even chipped! For me this is amazing as my hands are always in and out of water and I am so clumsy that I bang my hands/nails numerous times a day. The first chip was only because I trapped my hand in the door and broke a nail :( at first I found it a little runny when applying but with the help of a orange wood stick and cotton bud it wasn't a problem. It gives a great colour even from just one coat. It dries nice and quick and is really shiny. Love it! Cute name too!

Have you tried this colour? Or any of the other colours in the Tanya Burr collection?
Get yours now here.
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...